Tuesday, September 15, 2009

And So It Begins......... Well Almost

Hello!
Welcome to our blog. This is a handy way to keep up with our busy life in the North West! I will try to keep this updated as best I can so you can stay up-to-date with our adventures in Portland. We welcome comments and notes for we will miss all of you!

And So It Begins......Well Almost.
T-minus three days until we take off for Portland, Oregon. The house is mostly packed and the truck is booked. We still don't have a place to live but are hopeful that something will fall into place before we leave. If not, we will be homeless for a few days while we look for a house. Don't worry there are many hotels and places to camp.
If you have some time on Thursday (9/17) after 4:00pm to help pack up the truck please stop by! I will pick up some cold beer to power through the packing and then we can ride down to New Belgium for the last Bike in Movie (Super Bad).

Stay Tuned for More to Come!
Emily & Brendan

4 comments:

  1. booo hooo hooo hoooo!!! Caley and I might be able to help with the move...well, maybe Caley ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The very best to both of you

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks fantastic! hope you both enjoy living out there!

    love ya!
    weezer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi guys!
    I like following your blog and seeing what you guys are up to. You may have inspired me to make my own blog... On a separate note I noticed that the beginning of your blog name reads: emily and brendan sex (intentional or not? :) Well, take care!

    ReplyDelete