Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Promises Promises




Buenas!
Here are some of those photos I promised everyone (although I am pretty sure Meganita is the only one still reading this). But here we go!
Of course we have to start out with Cricket because she is always so cute!
This is how Cricket watches squirrels from the office. She is obsessed with squirrels. But this is how she sits on the futon and until she sees a squirrel and then she sits on her hind legs and whines.
She kind of reminds me of an old man sitting with her belly out, all she needs is a beer can.

Ok now this one some may think that I took over the summer and am just posting it now, but you are wrong! We went on a family hike at the end of JANUARY! Yep that's right. For all you nay sayers who are holed up in snow this is what we Portlanders get to do in the winter. Ok maybe only like 10 days during the winter but you get the point.


I would like to point out a few things in this picture:
1. The blue blue sky
2. How I am wearing shorts and a t-shirt in January and am hot.
3.How tired Cricket is. She must have hiked that mountain 4 times from running up and down the trail.
4. We also saw a bald eagle here but couldn't take the picture fast enough. Yeah a bald eagle

And here is Brendan on his birthday! A quarter of a century.

You may be thinking this picture looks familiar.......maybe a year ago I saw this.....



<------- 2010
2011-------->


1. Flannel..........check
2. Beard............check
3. Cake..............check







2 comments:

  1. Man i thought you were going to put up south pacific pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha I love the Cricket picture, and oh my gosh, Brenden is just a classic in every way :)

    ReplyDelete