Sunday, January 24, 2010

I Saw the Sun

I did, I really did. One whole day of glorious glorious sunshine. Brendan and I took full advantage of the beautiful day and went for a bike ride. Brendan went up to Multnomah Falls to do some climbing while I went for a ride with the PSU women's team.





Sunday was back the the drizzle so we went to our favorite breakfast spot, the Screen Door. I finally ordered chicken and waffles, three pieces of fried chicken stacked on a sweet potatoe waffle.






Huge!!!


Leftovers..... Don't worry I only could eat half of that for dinner.


Brendan had a modest breakfast of eggs scrambled with praline bacon, chives, cream cheese, and topped with fried oysters served with potatoes and toast.


Well, I hope you all had the wonderful and delicous weekend we had. Now off the write a paper on the barriers surrounding access to health care. Ugh, not my topic of choice.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, oh my goodness, that breakfast is HUGE!!! Good work :)

    ReplyDelete